Today, whether you planned to skateboard, surf, snowboard, cook, spray paint, chill, drink or just do nothing at all, make sure to do it while listening to these smooth rap tracks with groovy beats. This ten-track-mixtape includes various Hip-Hop from the turn of the century from more or less known artists. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. And it goes without saying, feel free to enjoy the mixtape any other day of the week as well.
1. Danger Doom - A.T.H.F.
2. Quakers - Smoke (feat. Jonwayne)
3. Lootpack - Answers (feat. Quasimoto)
4. J-88 - The Look of Love Pt. 1
5. One Self - Bluebird
6. Blu & Exile - Dancing in the Rain
7. The Sound Providers - 5 Minutes to Live (feat. The Procussions)
8. Atmosphere - Good Times (Sick Pimpin’)
9. Da Grassroots - Price of Livin’ (feat. Mr. Roam from The Plant)
10. Beat Assailant - Hard Twelve (The Ante)