Yo, This is King.
You gotta know one thing, I haven’t gone nowhere. I'm still here. Thing is, I’m lost in music, I'm hustling – all the hustle and bustle of the city keeps me at it.
I rounded up these tracks, they give me inspiration and aspiration, and I'm still doing the same old same old, see me around.
1) Anderson Paak – A good song to sexy dance
2) Drake – I listen to this when I’m feeling cool. Like what the fuck happens at 3:20 onwards?
3) Mac Miller – I play this the moment I start moving. Like if I leave my place, or yours.
4) This is when Theodore introduced me to Kendrick Lamar
5) J Cole – Skinny dipping at Skinners she shallow
6) Red Dot Music, so so evil Miller Mac
7) What the fuck is goin’ on Kanye?
8) Drake get too sentimental way too much.
9) Oh Franko Ocean is talking that sweet sweet stuff, And Andre dropping that TOP 10 FOSHOW
10) Drake feat Rihanna – Too good, THIS SONG IS AMAZING – picture me dancing
12) Dang! What a way to end